Monday, January 28, 2013

Hat #17! DONE, I'm finally DONE!

Same pattern, same white yarn with Bernat Softee Baby Color  30410 Soft Peach for the body.



Last radiation treatment is done forever! This means I'm considered cured of the non-Hodgkins lymphoma tumor that snuck into my cheek. And they gave me a certificate of completion signed by all 4 of my techs--the ones who put up with my weird sense of humor and taste for very loud Classic Rock tunes during treatment. I ordered a cancer survivor pin and t-shirt for myself and wristbands for the family since they had my back the whole time, and those arrived today.





And this is the Victory Bouquet my husband gave me. He's just The Best! Thank you all for sticking with me through this, both the treatments and the blog.

"You can be a victim of cancer, or a survivor of cancer. It's a mindset."
Dave Pelzer

2 comments:

'Kolai said...

The hats look great! Hoorah!

'Kolai said...

The hats look great! Hoorah!!