Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Hat #12, posted after a nice 3-day weekend of no radiation!

Okay, I changed the colors for this hat--same two yarns (Bernat Softee Baby in Color 31201 Prince Pebbles and Color 30044 Flannel--but I reversed their positions. The mulitcolored yarn created swirls around the top of the hat which I thought was interesting.



Stitch detail














Someone with a teal coat would look smashing in this one! A lot of the ladies in the waiting room have made favorable comments on the hats and some of them are facing chemo with the medical oncologist to whom these will be donated. Wouldn't it be nice to see one of my hats on someone I've met in radiation oncology?

I got some rest and healing over the 3-day weekend, which is good because I'm not sure my mouth could take any more treatments without a break. Four more treatments to go!

No comments: