Friday, July 30, 2010

Do finches have heart attacks?

I swear the pair on our back porch are headed for cardiac problems. They've been in that nest for 2 years now, and are currently raising their 3rd brood. I understand that when our cat is outside, they would be upset and raise a rucus. Whichever bird is closest to the porch flies from bush to bush, squawking and chattering in anxiety. But...they do the same thing when I pass near the window, or when nothing at all is happening out there. Any day now, I expect to go outside and find one of them lying on their back dead and the other bird parent fussing around, while the babies in the nest chatter for more bug dinners.

Anyway.....

I finally put the Siberian Husky-blend yarns up in the store. The fur creates a nice halo, I like it a lot. I haven't knitted anything yet to see how it behaves while being worn, but that's in the works. And, by the way, 10% of the proceeds from selling this yarn will go to Tails of the Tundra Siberian Husky Rescue.

No comments: