Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sorry to have gone missing

This is just a quick post to let folks know I'm still around. I've had a series of medical issues with elderly family members which is taking up all my spare time. Actually, it's taking the main part of my time and the spare time is used for laundry, making dinner, etc. LOL! Hopefully, all surgeries will be accomplished by the end of the year and I can go back to filling my Etsy shop, contributing to Phatfiber boxes and spinning up the third and final sock batts from my series.

Have a lovely holiday, and be nice to each other!

1 comment:

Doris Sturm said...

I've been thinking about you a lot, wonder if you got the vibes? :-)

But, been busy too with custom orders and making gifts. Got to send off packages to Germany NOW and get Christmas cards out too...barely got my tree up, but it's sitting here now undecorated because my lights burned out and I have to pick up a couple of strands of the white lights that I like best.

Well, I'll be bugging you soon ;-)
Nice to hear from you again.
Best Wishes to you and your loved ones.
Doris :-)