Sunday, December 2, 2012

Thank you!

I want to thank all those who were there for myself and my family this past week:

To those who posted comments on my blog...
To the 7 Bluegrass artists who showed up at the funeral home and played for 2 hours...
To my SIL who allowed me to be a part of my brothers last journey...
To my nephew who drove 16 hours to be here...
To the nephews and nieces who wanted to be here but couldn't get away...
To the brother who turned around in WV and drove all the way back to be there for Paul...
To the grandnieces who sat by him and sang to him...
To the nephew and his wife who stood by him these last 2 months...
To the family friends who sent flowers, donations, food and fruit to help ease our days...
To the cyberfriends who I've never met but who were nonetheless there for me...
To anyone I missed in this list but who were equally important to us...

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your kindness will always stay in my thoughts.

No comments: