- I’m glad FIL went peacefully to see his wife in August. We were there with him, and glad that he and MIL are together again.
- I’m happy that DB#3 has made it this far and has developed a good attitude about his many illnesses.
- Yeah, we’re a nuclear family that argues. But I’m so glad that we can discuss our differences without the large amounts of drama and ”I’m never speaking to you again” stances that some of the satellite family seems to bask in.
- I’m thankful for Husbeast, who is a gem and continues to grow as a fine person and husband.
- I’m fortunate to have friends, who stick by me when things are going down the toilet, who call on me for help when their life is full of nasty, who share holidays and laughter with me, who come back into my life after a 2-year hiatus, and the many who are also related to me in some way. (waving to Jean)
- And praise the Interwebz, which has provided me with customers who have become friends and with plain-old friends in other states and other countries who are related to me by fiber and yarn.
Saturday, December 31, 2011
Farewell to 2011
On this last day of 2011, I want to say: